Tuesday 5 April 2016

Our First Online Launch Party

On Sunday (6-10pm UK time), Catherine and I will be hosting our first Forever Living online launch party. This is an online event hosted on Facebook where distributors come together and offer sales and prizes! I'm actually a little nervous hosting this event as we've only been part of the company for, just over, 3 weeks! I'd love for as many of our readers as possible to get involved in this Spring Sale, it'd be great for us to be able to give you access to limited edition deals only available on the night! If you're interest, please add me on my personal Facebook account - Lauren Elizabeth McNally - so I can add you to the event! 😊

Please, if you're interested in our products, join the Facebook event directly! This Sunday only, we're offering unique sales and discounts!
https://www.facebook.com/events/214003518969719/

No comments:

Post a Comment